Friday 14 February 2014

Day 36: Valentine's day

What went well?

  • I had been planning to go to the Glee Club Show (funded by Stouffer), but then got invited to hang out with a few people from the Positive Psychology Center after work, so I took up that offer. It was really, really fun and I am so grateful for the friend who invited me! Note to self: if I ever meet any exchange students, invite them to everything. It makes a huge difference.

What did I learn?

  • Seriously, double bag your groceries. I ended up going to Fresh Grocer after hanging out with people, and my bags were literally breaking and my groceries were falling out just during the 10-minute walk back. Take precautions!
  • Be nice to exchange students. It makes a huge difference to have a social support network here.

Nawwww. This dog was CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment