Sunday 27 April 2014

Day 108: Homeostasis

What went well? 

  1. Started off the day with a run, and it was really peaceful out.
  2. Got coffee again this morning, and it kept me focused all day. Combined with the homeostatic regulation of study I guess (given that I did very little yesterday). Anyway, I finished writing the (draft) of the second section too, so am now at 23 pages, and need to write up the last section - implications etc., tomorrow (or technically "tonight" since it's past midnight), then will have a whole day on Tuesday to do a thorough cut & edit. So it's going!
  3. Got a lovely email from my mum. I appreciate her mindfulness of me (yes, I'm totally bringing back 17th century quaint usages of mindfulness as consideration, memory, and regard!).
  4. Got more RSVPs for my singing recital, so am looking forward to that.


What did I learn? 

  • Caffeine is amazing. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment